Donors and Business Partners help us cover the costs to provide training, first aid supplies, rescue missions, patrol/traffic duties, and administrative costs like copy services and this website. We are a non profit 501 (c) (3) and our volunteers and leaders have invested for a great cause. Thank you in advance for your donation (monetary, In-kind)
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
PRECINCT ONE CERT
Attention: Treasurer Christina Newsome
4430 Castor St.
Houston, TX 77022
Please reach us if you have any questions at...
Donations Wish List
- Water Rescue Equipment and Supplies
- Pontoon Hardtop
- Supply Trailer rooftop A/C
- Jon Boats any size
- Boat motors 20-90hp
- Office front space in central Houston and office cost sponsor
- Trailers for Greater Houston and Galveston CERT zones
- Boats for Greater Houston and Galveston CERT zones
- Covered lot space for trailers and boats
- Sponsors for our Equipment Subsidy Program--assistance with equipping CERTs who may not be able to afford their equipment
- Storage units (climate controlled if possible)
- Space to securely park and store our trailers
- Kits for (1) trailers, (2) shelter operations, (3) disaster assessment, (4) debris removal, (5) water rescue (6) traffic control (7) crowd control
- High water rescue vehicles (volunteers lost their personal cars rescuing people during Harvey)
- Towing vehicle
- Uniform sponsor
- Recognition awards sponsor (cakes, certificates, venue, etc)
- Bottled water, Gatorade, bags of ice, coolers.
- Card table, tent, tarps, ropes, tools, first aid kits
- Gasoline cards during disaster
- Hotel and meals sponsor during disasters
- Dinners for 40 to train citizens at CERT Basic training for 8 weeks.
- Website sponsor (approx $20 a month not including URL)
- Printing services sponsor (color copies, b/w copies, banner, posters, vertical banner, emergency signs for events)
- Van or bus for evacuations